Your access to this site is subject to certain terms and conditions. If you do not understand them or unconditionally accept them, then leave now.
Scroll to: India 🇮🇳 | USA 🇺🇸 | Economy 💰 | World 🗺 | Computers/Internet 💻 | Comic Relief 🤣
- Come out, you rat! Canucks teach a lesson to PM Justin Trudeau who goes into hiding!
Canadian military psyops teams seem to be indulging in operations to defame the thousands of truckers and ordinary anti-vaccine protestors who support them. REALITY DISTORTION FIELD ACTIVATED!
- DoJ IG concealed evidence in Hillary Clinton email server case
- You call this disinvestment? Tatas get money from government banks to buy government airline!
The unsecured and unrated loans are cheaper than farm or education loans! Remember how SBI lent 21,000 crore to the negative-network Aircel Maxis under the ‘indomitable’ leadership of the fatuous airhead Arundhati Bhattacharya. Tatas asked for 23,000 crore and got 35,000 crore in loan commitments. I predict these loans will be classified as NPAs in future.
- Stooges of depopulationists demand removal of 'marital rape exception' while men's group argues Domestic Violence Act and IPC provides adequate protection to married women
— Marriage is an explict consent for sexual intercourse so Section 375 of IPC exists to prevent husbands being treated on par with rapists. If a married woman does not want any sex with her husband, she can get a restraining order or a divorce. Domestic Violence Act and IPC already prohibits sex by husband that causes harm to the woman.
- BJP govt in MP investigating actress Shweta Tiwari's jugs
- Will Mike Adams (of NaturalNews.com) kick the bucket like CIA conspiracy theorist Robert David Steele?
(Former) CIA employee Steele famously called the pandemic as a hoax and succumbed to 'COVID-related pneumonia'. His site is now accepting donations to pay off debts.
- COVID lockdown has destroyed WWE and forced it to release dozens of wrestlers including many superstars
- Suit againt George Soros DA for enabling Black hate crimes against Southeast Asians
Boudin’s office then ignored Lê’s requests for help, failed to tell him about plea-bargaining discussions, told him he was not allowed to attend hearings related to the case against the Tanners, and never gave him the chance to read his victim impact statement – despite the existence of Marsy’s Law, which says that victims of crimes are allotted certain rights, the lawsuit alleges.
The DA’s office then gave Tanner "a slap on the wrist" plea deal that involved one year of probation but no jail time. Boudin’s office notified Lê "after the fact via a cursory email," the suit states.
- Amazon and Netflix invest a fortune in Anushka Ssssssssssssssssharma movies because she is a sssssssssssuch a sssssssssssuperstar?
- Is TCS a better-known brand than IBM? How a consultancy firm makes the world's biggest corporations subscribe to their snake oil about brand value!
Accountants will tell you that assigning a tangible number to intangible assets such as goodwill or brand value is an exercise in wishful thinking. It is a subjective opinion. Within an oganization's accounts, it is not a problem. Can it be applied to brands across the world?
- Another 100-million-dollar turkey lands on its belly!
This time amidst sabre-rattling in the South China Sea. The South Koreans have had a bad Thanksgiving too. Lockheed Martin bills $14 billion to US Department of Defense for this software upgrade.
- Planned Obsolescence: How Google's Android contributes to the e-waste problem globally!
If Google will not support its own flagship Android models, why would other phone manufacturers provide system and security updates?
- Burismaiden caught 'RED-HANDED'
- Botox Bunny seeks more access to insider information!
Also makes massive investments in Communist China.
- Ukraine President Zelensky refutes US propaganda about Russian invasion, even as ‘protestors’ try to take advantage of instability in Kiev
India 🇮🇳 ⇧
USA 🇺🇸 ⇧
Economy 💰 ⇧
World 🗺 ⇧
Computers/Internet 💻 ⇧
Comic Relief 🤣 ⇧
Created: 26 January, 2022
Updated: 30 January, 2022
Check today's weather.