Your access to this site is subject to certain terms and conditions. If you do not understand them or unconditionally accept them, then leave now.
India 🇮🇳 ⇧
USA 🇺🇸 ⇧
World 🗺 ⇧
- India should continue its non-aligned foreign policy
India should not be tricked into opposing China or Russia to earn some useless brownie points from the West. At the same time, India should reaffirm its traditional role as an unbiased peacemaker by not openly supporting or opposing Russia's military misadventure.
Finance 💰 ⇧
Tech 💻 ⇧
Comic Relief 🤣 ⇧
- Navjot Sidhu, to borrow one of his Sidhuisms, is a one-legged man in a bum-kicking competition
- Age has been a perfect fire extinguisher for flaming youth.
- Even a dog can take on a crocodile on the land but the real test is to win when the croc is in the water.
- It is a bad omen if the jackal is licking the lambs.
- It will be like going to the zoo and watching the turtles race.
- Nobody travels on the road to success without a puncture or two.
- The whistle does not pull the train.
- You got to choose between tightening your belt or losing your pants.
- Statistics are like miniskirts, they reveal more than what they hide.
- Wickets are like wives - you never know which way they will turn.
- Its very difficult to kill a man who is hell bent upon committing suicide.
- Experience is like a comb that life gives you when you are bald.
- You cannot make omelett without breaking the eggs.
- The cat with gloves catches no mice.
- The third umpires should be changed as often as nappies and for the same reason.
- Beauty bewitches both the holder and the beholder.
Created: 25 March, 2022 | Updated: 26 March, 2022
Check today's weather.